Nowicki MP-3000 two-row container washers are designed to wash reusable bins and crates employed in food-processing operations. Capable of washing containers up to 27.5 x 23.6 x 19.7 inches (L x W x H) along with their lids, the machines thoroughly clean and disinfect containers subject to uncompromising hygiene requirements to ensure food safety.
MP-3000 washers include two independently controlled washer lines. This arrangement facilitates expansion of the wash line with additional modules to boost wash capacity or speed drying (and container availability for reuse) with air blow-off modules.
TWO-ROW CONTAINER WASHER CONSTRUCTION ADVANTAGES
MP-3000 two-row container washers can thoroughly clean and disinfect 1,800 containers per hour with:
- Independent adjustment of top and side guides for each lane
- Independently driven and controlled stainless-steel plate-chain conveyors (featuring infinitely variable speed adjustment)
- A closed water circulation system (including filtration)
- The ability to stop rinsing functions when there’s no container in the washer
- Stainless-steel centrifugal pumps and a pump for maximal rinsing efficiency
- Quick-release high-pressure nozzles featuring adjustable angles and directions
MP-3000 two-row container washers also include water heating systems, stainless steam collectors, and water–water exchangers. An automatic water temperature control system includes a display showing set and current parameters.
Conductimetric feedback tracks detergent concentrations, supports automatic dosing, and alerts plant personnel that the machine requires detergent replenishment.
MP-3000 two-row container washers accept integration of customized container loading and collecting systems in any configuration. The washer can even work with automated container storage systems. Machine guards prevent plant personnel from accidentally opening the machine when it’s operating.