WL Series – Nowicki – Industrial Flake Ice Generators
Products by Application
Nowicki WL series flake ice generators are designed to freeze ice into 1 mm–thick flakes — an especially efficient and useful shape for food-processing applications. Not to be confused with dry ice, this super-frozen flake ice stays “dry” with a thin crust (and is therefore unfused and un-clumped) when stored in an insulated container. All Nowicki WL series flake ice generators can be equipped with an insulated container to significantly extend the ice’s storage time.
INDUSTRIAL FLAKE ICE GENERATOR FEATURES
Nowicki WL series flake ice generators feature stainless-steel frames and housings and high-efficiency cooling systems sized to the specific model at hand. Other features include:
- Low-temperature large-flake ice (frozen down to –9°C)
- An automatic water drain
- Compressor heat recovery (optional)
- A tropical version of the cooling unit for use in hot climates
- A cold-environment version of the cooling unit for use in low ambient temperatures
- An automatic ultrasonic cleaning system (optional)
Flake ice generators can also be fitted with an optional UV disinfection system to treat the input supply water.