Nowicki MHM series brine injectors are cost-effective machines for the simple injection of brine into boned and boneless red meat, whole poultry and poultry parts, and fish and fish fillets.
MHM series brine injectors feature rugged stainless-steel construction to withstand hard washdown routines. The brine tank is also stainless steel, and the multistage brine filtration system is designed for easy cleaning.
BASIC MHM SERIES NEEDLE AND HEAD FEATURES
MHM series brine injectors allow both high- and low-percent injections with:
- Multifunctional one-, two-, three-, and four-needle injection heads
- Quick and easy swap-outs of injection heads
- Injection head strokes of 8 inches standard (4 and 10 inch strokes optional)
Two injection head speeds are standard; controls for a smooth-speed function are optional.
BASIC MHM SERIES BRINE POWER FEATURES
MHM series brine injectors feature a simple and efficient power transmission system and a high-efficiency stainless-steel centrifugal pump for smooth brine pressure control to 3 bar (or 4 bar as an option). A helical pump for heavy brine is also available. The basic brine injectors include:
- An easy-to-read and easy-to-operate control panel with an intuitive touchscreen
- A plastic conveyer that’s easy to disassemble and clean
- Various conveyor speed controls
- Brine mixing and brine tank pump-out controls
- A closed brine circulation system
Another optional feature is brine cooling by a rotary filter — available for MHM-68/204 and MHM-136/408 models.